It’s the weekend, you’ve got to go places and get things done. Wake up a little early and enjoy the peace of morning while you quietly prep this beautiful fruit salad.
- Peel and dice one ripe mango
- Peel and supreme slice one orange with the juice
- cut up 6 or 7 strawberries in chunks
- cut 1 cup red grapes in halves
- garnish with fresh sprigs of mint
It will be there in its colorful, healthy, fruity, sparkling splendor when everyone gets up. It goes great with home made yogurt if you happen to have some. Now go relax. Breakfast, done!